Friday, May 14, 2010

Are You A Porcupine?

I can defiantly be a porcupine at times!
But since I've read this book I've been trying really hard not to be.
I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone!
I have gotten more out of this book than any other book I've ever read!
It helps you deal with 'hard to handle' people and it tells you step by step how to be 'emotionally healthy' which equals being a happy and confident person.
If you live with someone who is always right, always has to have their way and is always making you feel inferior, then you need to read this book!
Reading this book and using the techniques from the book has helped me be a much more patient and understanding mom. Our home is a lot less stressful and everyone is happier!
I seriously can't say enough about this book!
It is well written and easy to understand and defiantly worth reading!

How to Hug a Porcupine
By John Lewis Lund

No comments: