Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bug Spray

Bug Spray

1/2 bar Fels Naptha or Octagon soap, shredded
2 Gallons of water

Add the soap to some of the water and heat, stirring, until the soap is completely dissolved.
Pour it into a sprayer.
Mix in enough water to make it be 2 gallons.
Let it loose!
This will kill any soft bodied bugs.
You do want to rinse it off after the bugs are dead (an hour or two).
My own notes:
~This worked beautifully on my completely aphid infested Snowball bush!
~I sprayed it on when I knew it would rain that night, so the rain washed it off.
~It is very, very clean smelling :)
~I felt like it was a whole lot safer to spray with kids and pets around(and cleaner).
~I found the soap in the laundry section of the grocery store. 

1 comment:

jacki said...

This is a great blog. People need to learn about things that help naturally.